Kurt Braunohler!

Totally Laime Podcast

He’s a hilarious comedian with a kick ass podcast on the Nerdist called The K-Ohle, KURT BRAUNOHLER came on and discussed alternative simulated universes, wether or not the pubes match the curtains, and oh yes, there is LOTS more discussion about the nether regions. Enjoy!

DT says:

That was awesome. Kurt Braunohler has such an easy charm. I was legitimately tickled by how often he said ‘labia minora.’

On the serious side, as a father of two girls, now six and three, I’m terrified of how I’m going to navigate their entry into puberty. It’s such a confusing time when you need space, but also support. I have no idea how I’m going to manage. Promise me that Totally Mommy will last at least six years so I can ask all my questions.

Richard C says:

I love Kurt!
But the vegan argument is a liiiiittle flimsy when you consider how much our society and culture is based on ignoring our more animal instincts.

Richard C says:

hahahaha
“I didn’t get dealt a good penis hand.”-Andy
“You married up in the genitals department.”-Elizabeth

holy shit, guys. you are my favorite people.

O-Shen Christ says:

“I didn’t get dealt a good penis hand.”-Andy
“You married up in the genitals department.”-Elizabeth

i too loved these comments!!!

Brendan L says:

Thanks for playing that awesome Run DMC song at the end! I’m crossing my fingers that next week’s guest will request Rush’s classic song “Pour Some Sugar on Me”!!

Love you guys…thanks for making my Friday!

O-Shen Christ says:

yes Andy the universe is indeed a hologram made up by you on another level (not the body of physic Andy) the universal mind dreaming this universe, this is what Buddha discovered and is an important part of spirituality however what Buddha didn’t learn until his next lifetime is that the mind dreaming the universe is also false and not the true you!! hows that for a mind fuck!! Check out Dancing Wu Li Masters by Gary Zukav which is a good Quantum Physics book that also touches on this. Aloha ,my favorite podcast husband and father!!!!

Jacquie F. says:

13 Going on 30 (2004) is Big but with a girl instead of a boy. A 13 year old girl wakes up with Jennifer Garner’s body. She doesn’t have sex but she does wake up with a naked guy and even that is kinda creepy.

Derek says:

I think you’ll probably understand this soon enough, but as a new father of a baby girl I think we have to stop talking about bald vagina’s as baby vaginas…. I can’t be thinking about that comparison while I’m changing a diaper!