Jeff Bryan Davis!

Totally Laime Podcast

It’s our first episode sans Psychic Andy and luckily the guest made it totally fun… He also brought treats! First class all the way (aside from all the squirrel blow jobs) improvisor, actor, and Harmontown Vice President, JEFF BRYAN DAVIS came on and discussed growing up Broadway, being a thieving (while praying) teen, and how his Mom was able to charm her way into anything, including 8th row center. Enjoy!

Michael says:

Between this and the “Psychic Artemis” episode from a few weeks ago, I can that this show is still going to be great even if Andy can’t make it each week.

But why wasn’t the outro music “Smooth Operator”?

Elizabeth says:

Aww, thanks so much Michael! I’m glad to hear it, as I’m a lil nervous moving forward without the funny crutch that is Andy every episode :)

And YES, I definitely should have used Smooth Operator! I spaced. The outro is now going to be the standard outro unless there’s a special gem mentioned in the episode (like this one :)

Victoria says:

Elizabeth, as much as I love Andy… you can definitely more than hold your own! Great episode. I don’t care if I sound like a creep but your smile is infectious and your skin is absolutely flawless and I’m so very envious!

Chester says:

Although I certainly enjoyed this episode as well, I — for one — would be lying if I didn’t say that I have some serious reservations about the prospect of Andy not being as regular a part of the show anymore, as I think that the dynamic of a charming married couple hanging out with a weekly guest was one of the things that really set this podcast apart from others. But, some things are unavoidable, and I suppose that the fact that Andy may now have too much on his plate to be an active part of this podcast every week is a pretty strong signal that his career is really doing well, which is wonderful. So, life goes on….

O-Shen Christ says:

totally agreed you are the jedi mind master podcast hot pregnant hottie!!!!

Tim says:

So amazing listening to Jeff’s stories.

You did a great job solo this week, Elizabeth! I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit wistful when Jeff said he was bummed that Andy wasn’t there because he felt like they were kindred sidekick spirits. I’d love to hear them together if Jeff ever returns.