Eliza Skinner!

Totally Laime Podcast

She’s a threepeat offender here on Totally Laime and today she gets profound! Comedian, actress, writer, and podcast host (coming soon: Get Your Cry On) ELIZA SKINNER came by and blew our minds in the best way by discussing Iyanla, validation thru technology, and why it’s better to like people who like you back and make you feel good! (imagine that!) Enjoy!

Elanor says:

Maybe Chelsea Peretti favourited your tweet so that she could read it later? Because she actually did end up getting a rescue dog instead of buying a puppy.

Erica says:

It’s a cute idea to walk the “entire” Great Wall of China but it’s technically impossible. There are only 3 public access points to the Great Wall because it’s so deteriorated in most parts. Plus that lady sounds like she needs a fucking Xanax.. the artist not your lovely guest.. she’s hilarious.

Steve says:

If I had a day where about 10 random friends or acquaintances texted me a “Hey – you’re special.” message, I would probably ride that high for about 7 years. Maybe 8.

Jen says:

I’m super intrigued by the no ‘poo thing. May have to give this a shot. Has anyone tried it?

Skippy Cooper says:

I’m currently in around week 2 or 3 of no shampoo, and I love it! It’s cheaper, and better for your hair! I say try it! :)

Cory says:

I’m on about a week! I ran out of shampoo and remembered this episode.
My hair looks and feels a little greasy, to be honest.

Cory says:

I looked up Marina Abramovic (the performance artist) and here is a short video of her talking about the performance that Elizabeth described:

It is very interesting.

Christina says:

“Starting Over”! I totally miss that show. No one I know has ever heard of that show, but it was my addiction in college for a couple years. (Better than a lot of other vices.)

Becca says:

Me too! It was always on when I got home from school and I watched it every single day. I loved all the drama and seeing the women get back on their feet, awesome show!